Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Reflection on something that i do every day


There has been about 3 years in a row that i have played a video game during the day. It will continue this way forever, i hope. I usually during week days play video games only after i have returned from school. I prefer to play in my computer during the weekdays and play the larger bigger games like Zelda for the weekends although there are some exceptions.
When i play video games i feel relaxed and i am pulled away from stresses of school. They always cheer me up when needed. They are the greatest source of entertainment. Playing video games is great in my opinion and it can help many persons but also it can be very distractive and reduce the quality of other things you should put more time into. To improve this i am going to try to play video games only after i have done my homework for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment